REET Previous year question papers, Download in Hindi & English
REET QUESTION PAPERS : Rajasthan Education Board has notified a total of 31000 teacher vacancies for grade 3 and REET. So, REET exam is scheduled to be conducted on 2nd August 2020. So many prospective candidates who are going to appear in the REET exam are looking for the REET previous year’s papers in order to get an idea of topics asked. Hence, the REET old papers will help in knowing the pattern of the questions asked. Also, The REET old papers will help in knowing the pattern of the questions asked in the exam. For your Convenience, We are sharing REET Question Paper PDF in Hindi & English for Level- 1 and Level – 2 here. You can also download the REET old papers PDF below.
This time, prospective candidates can find a drastic change in the question papers. This time, more questions will be there in the question paper related to the Rajasthan state and the weightage of the general knowledge tends to be increased previously only 10 questions were asked now 20 questions are expected. Though, after Solving the REET question Papers, the
candidate will have a glance about exam pattern & difficulty level of the question paper.
-> So, in the question paper,150 questions are asked for Level 1 – 60 questions are related to Environment, General Science, Polity, Economics and Rajasthan Geography.
-> In Level 2- questions are related to Environment, General Science, Polity, Economics, Mathematics and Rajasthan Geography as this is an expected syllabus new syllabus is yet to release but we can start preparing for REET keeping in mind previous syllabus as the base.
REET Question Paper Hindi & English
REET Level 1 Paper PDF Download
|1||2016||Download REET Level 1 Question Paper 2016 PDF||Download REET Level 1 Question Paper 2016 PDF|
|2||2018||Download REET Level 1 Question Paper 2018 PDF||Download REET Level 1 Question Paper 2018 PDF|
Benefits of Solving REET Previous Year Question Paper
1. The prospective candidate will get an outline of the syllabus of the REET.
2. The prospective candidate will get a chance to have insights into the difficulty level of the questions being asked in the question paper.
3. The prospective candidate has an idea about the nature of the exam pattern.
4. By practising previous year question paper candidate get an idea of Topic wise Distribution of the syllabus.
5. By practising previous year question paper one can plan strategy accordingly to crack REET in one go.
6. By practicing previous year question paper one can workout on speed & Time Management.
So, what are you waiting for????. Download the App Now!