- What is the educational qualification needed for Rajasthan Patwari recruitment?
Candidates having Bachelor Degree /Degree from recognized university/college will be considered for RSMSSB Patwari recruitment.
2. What is the RSMSSB Patwari Salary/pay scale offered?
The pay scale offered by RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment is Rs. 20,800 (Level-L-5)
3. What is the mode of application used for payment of fees?
Candidates have to pay the fees online through credit/debit card or net-banking.
4. What is the last date to apply for RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment Exam?
The last date to apply for RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment Exam is 18th February 2020.
5. Is it essential to have knowledge of Rajasthani language?
Candidates should have profound knowledge of the Devanagari script and the culture of Rajasthan.
6. What is the age limit required?
The age limit is 18 years old to 40 years old.
7. Do I need to take a printout of the application form?
Yes, a printed copy of the application form would be required during the document verification process.
8. How many vacancies have been released under the RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment?
4,421 vacancies have been released under the RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2020.
9. Is it necessary to send the hard copies of documents?
It is not necessary to send the hard copies of documents.