Reading News mainly helps in dealing with the two sections of the competition exams which covers the English language and the General Awareness. Reading news leads you to connect with remarkable people and events. Hence, it is a source of inspiration, knowledge, and finding solutions. Reading helps you to improve your storytelling techniques and the best part is it helps you in improving your language skills which is much vital for the competition exams.
Thus, reading news not only benefits the students, many other benefits of reading news for an individual are given as below;
- News slows down aging: Studies have also suggested that seniors who read news have a 17 percent lesser chance of developing Alzheimer’s. When you reading it, it often triggers some responses, including memories and strong emotions from the brain. Any mental stimulation can slow down the aging brain. Anytime you learn something new, it helps the brain.
- For entertainment: Many stories entertain me. I enjoy reading soft news — finding out things to do and how to connect with remarkable people and events. It’s delightful to read about people I know, what they do, and how they get to where they are. One merely feel thrilled and proud of their achievements.
- News for inspiration: It also acts as the daily source of inspiration for an individual. You will learn to be resilient when you read about someone who bounced back from extreme adversity. When hearing of misfortunes, you would probably remind yourself to give back and support other human beings.
You get to copy other people’s ideas, modify them, and add that all in your personal touches. When you get to read about others’ mistakes, you too gain much knowledge and tips not only for your business, but solutions for friends and yourself too.
Better is you should Download the Coaching Wale e-learning app and get the benefit of robust preparation insights.
News in English
- Delhi recorded 11,491 COVID-19 cases today, the highest single-day surge in the national capital till date, while 72 more people died due to the disease, according to data shared by the health…
- Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will "protest the undemocratic and unconstitutional decision of the Election Commission" at noon tomorrow
- Tipraha Indigenous Progressive Regional Alliance (TIPRA), which swept the Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council (TTAADC) elections winning 18 of the 28, has staked its claim to form the new…
- The Supreme Court has asked the Centre and others to reply to a plea seeking directions to establish a welfare board for transgenders and to appoint a committee to promptly probe reports of their…
- Retired judge Surendra Kumar Yadav, who gave the verdict in the high-profile Babri mosque demolition case last year, took oath as the deputy lokayukta or the up-lokayukta in Uttar Pradesh today.
- Goa was the first state in the country to provide two vital tests for COVID-19 patients free of cost in an effort to bring about timely medical intervention to reduce the fatality rate from the…
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu and Prime Minister Narendra Modi will interact with Governors of various states on April 14 on the COVID-19 situation, sources said on Monday.
हिन्दी में समाचार
- राजस्थान के भीलवाड़ा जिले में हथियारबंद ड्रग तस्करों ने दो अलग-अलग चेकपोस्ट पर तैनात दो कांस्टेबल की गोली मारकर हत्या कर दी।
- दौसा में शराब का ठेका लेने के लिए एक शख्स ने 999 करोड़ रुपये से अधिक की बोली लगाई। इसके बाद प्रतिद्वंद्वी ने भी उससे बढ़कर बोली लगा दी। यहां बोली लगाने का सिललिसा तब तक चलता रहा जब तक कंप्यूटर में राशि लिखने की लिमिट खत्म नहीं हो गई।
- सीबीआई ने उदयपुर आयकर विभाग में आयुक्त ऑडिट के पद पर तैनात आईआरएस अल्का राजवंशी जैन, रेलवे की कंपनी में ग्रुप जनरल मैनेजर के पद पर कार्यरत उनके पति अमित जैन और उनके चार्टर्ड अकाउंटेंट बेटे विकास राजवंशी के ठिकानों पर छापेमारी की।
- राजस्थान सरकार ने बाल विवाह को रोकने के लिए एक सख्त कदम उठाया है। सरकार के नए आदेश के अनुसार अब शादी के कार्ड पर दुल्हा और दुल्हन दोनों की जन्म तिथियों को छापा जाना जरूरी है।
- कोरोना संकट के बीच राजस्थान की गहलोत सरकार ने प्रशासनिक फेरबदल करते हुए 67 आईएएस अधिकारियों के तबादले कर दिए गए हैं।