Students can apply for the NEET 2021 online examination by visiting the official website (ntaneet.nic.in). The Registration Process for NEET 2020 will tentatively begin in the first week of November 2020. Candidates will be able to fill out the application form till the beginning of December 2020. The entire procedure will include entering personal details, academic details, choice of medium, and the candidate’s preferred test center. The next step will include uploading scanned documents and paying the requisite application fee.
The application process to apply for the examination include these steps:
- After visiting the official website, candidates will have to click on the ‘NEET 2021 application for’ button and register with a valid unique email ID and phone number.
- Post the filling of the application form, one must download the system generated application number.
- Students are required to upload scanned copies of a passport size photograph, a post size photograph, their signature, a left-hand thumb impression, as well as a class X passing certificate.
The documents required at the time of the registration are as follows:
|Name of Document||Size of Document||Format|
|Passport Size Photograph||10 to 200 kb||JPG|
|Post Card Size Photograph||50 to 300 kb||JPG|
|Signature||4 to 30 kb||JPG|
|Left hand thumb impression||10 to 50 kb||JPG|
|Class 10th Passing Certificate||100 to 400 kb||JPG|
The payment of fees can be made using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI and proof of the transaction must be kept in hand for future reference. The application fee will be non-refundable after the transaction has been made. The fees for NEET 2021 are listed below:
|General-EWS (OBC)||INR 1400|
|SC / ST / PH||INR 800|
NEET 2021 Admit Card
NTA will release the NEET 2021 Admit Card through online mode for candidates who have successfully registered for the entrance test. To download the admit card, eligible candidates need to submit their application number as well as their date of birth.
- NEET 2021 admit card is likely to be available in the 1st week of April 2021. Candidates must showcase the admit card at the time of the examination along with an authorized ID proof, otherwise the candidate will not be able to give the examination.
- The admit card will include the following information: roll number, name, father’s name, category and subcategory, photograph and signature, date of birth, language of question paper, exam center address, and reporting time and date.