For candidates who are planning to appear for the examination in the coming year, it is necessary to carve out a strategical preparation plan in order to crack the examination. Here are a few key factors you must include in your study plan for JEE Main:
First two months
- Initial period of JEE Main Preparation can be most challenging. You will come across new chapters and topics.
- Difficulty in retention initially is not an issue, don’t panic, focus on understanding concepts.
- Basics of all subjects should be clear. Avoid skipping any topic. If a topic seems monotonous, try and incorporate new ways and tricks of studying or change the topics, but do complete them.
Notes Building and Problem Solving
- Making notes is one of the best assets in JEE preparation. It’s easy and convenient to revise handmade notes in your own style and format.
- Don’t waste too much time in preparing the most organized notes or having back up copies.
- Just do things your own way, try to note down short reminders of important information.
- OUR ADVICE – Write the additional information in one place or the side column in books, so that you can find it when you need it. You can also make a separate notebook for remembering formulas in all three subjects.
- Devise different ways to soive problems, you may find some other alternative approach to the problem. You have to reach to the solution in the fastest possible time. You can also refer to the solution after solving the problem.
Choosing the Right Books for Preparation
- Studying from too many sources will just confuse you further. To deal with as vast a syllabus like that of JEE Main, you must have a certain reliable set of books in mind.
- Check List of Best JEE Main Reference Books
Don’t keep Mock Tests and Practice Papers for Later Months
- Candidates often keep the mock tests for later months when they are done with the syllabus. However, you should start for mock tests early on for performance analysis.
- Appear for mock tests, and assess yourself regularly. The purpose of the periodic tests is to make you realise your mistakes and not to repeat them in the succeeding tests.
Can I crack JEE Main 2021 without coaching?
With COVID-19 impact in the country, the doubt about enrolling in coaching classes must have intensified for aspirants. However, with video classes facility, online mock tests and several other digital platforms, coachings will have no issues in communication with the candidates.
To answer the question, preparing for JEE Main without coaching has its own pros and cons. You can save a lot of money and travelling time, you also get a free hand to manage your schedule. That being said, coaching does bring consistency to your preparation and competing with your peers can have a positive impact on your motivation level. However, there are many examples of candidates acing the examination without having attended any coaching classes. What you must do is make a schedule early on and stick to it. Doubt clarification is another area that you must cover, you can have mentor among your school teachers or any other experienced senior.
Better is you should Download the Coaching Wale e-learning app and get the benefit of robust preparation insights.