Until you can say that…. ” Trust me, I’m your doctor”
Finally, after a lot of postpones in the NEET 2021 examination, the exam is scheduled for September 13, 2020. National Testing Agency conducts the exam for around 15 lakh of the UG medical students. Due to the COVID 19 situation, the authorities too a lot of measures in the conduct of exam. All it is done as per the government advisory for the safety of students in the pandemic situation. Now focus on NEET 2021 examination.
Additionally NTA says, the NEET UG aspirants need to follow the safety guidelines. Likely, the same are :
- Self-declaration which will mention the status of their health
- Recent travel history.
So, Believe in yourself & back it up with plain old hard work. Good Luck from Coaching Wale!
A positive Step towards NEET 2021
Do you really aspire to become Future doctor??
Looking towards the one’s who have just passed 12th standard, this is the great time to start your preparation for NEET 2021 examination. As we all know, this is the pandemic situation, so sitting at home is important for self-security rather than a guideline of the regime.
So, here is coaching at your doorsteps. Yes, Coaching Wale is such an interactive and smart learning platform which provides the students with abundant study stuffs based on your NEET syllabus.
Furthermore, the topographies of the app are;
- Video lectures for the practical demonstration of concepts
- Mock test series for self analyzing
- Blog Section
For more details, download the app Coaching Wale
- To fulfill the NEET eligibility criteria 2018, you must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English. and if you belong to General Category should score a minimum of 50% marks in Class 12 or HSC examination.
- in case you belong to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes (OBC) should score a minimum of 40% in their Class 12 or HSC examination.
- For persons with locomotor disability of lower limbs, a minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
All the best!